Manifesting is when you first see something in your mind, then put it out into the universe to achieve it.
I like to make vision boards, so that everyday I can look at the things I want to achieve over a certain period of time, and really visualise myself doing those things.
There are some simple rules to follow when manifesting:
● Vision: focus clearly on what you want, literally visualise it, see it, feel it.
● Ask: ask the universe for what you want, put it out to the universe.
● Action: work towards your goal (for example, if you're trying to manifest a job, apply for a number of jobs that you can see yourself enjoying, and the universe will help to point you in the right direction).
● Trust the process: you have to believe in what you want to manifest and then trust the universe to do its part.
● Vibes: you attract what you put out into the universe. Try your hardest to put out love and light.
I love the witchy community on Tiktok. I spend hours on the app, learning new tips and tricks within the magic realm. I came across a way to manifest the things you want from a TikTok video.
It's called 369. So, you write out the thing that you want 3 times, then write out the intention 6 times, and then write the action 9 times.
For example, if you wanted to manifest a new job:
Job, job, job.
Get called, get called, get called, get called, get called, get called.
Have a job, have a job, have a job, have a job.
For an interview, for an interview, for an interview, for an interview, for an interview, for an interview.
Have a job, have a job, have a job, have a job, have a job.
There is also another way I found to manifest your goals.
The 33x3 Method: Use the sentence; I am so grateful now that I have [insert what you'd like to happen as if it has already happened]. You must write your affirmation 33 times for 3 days in a row, it’s that simple!
Let us know how you get on with manifesting your goals. Have you already had some luck achieving your desires?
Love and Light the Luna Wytch X